Prince Harry left a wreath in Section 60 of the cemetery, where soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan are laid to rest. Prince Harry recently returned from a 20-week deployment as an Apache helicopter pilot in Afghanistan.
2. “To my comrades-in-arms of the United States of America, who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in the cause of freedom. - Captain Harry Wales.”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱