1. Residents of Midland City, Alabama gathered on Thursday night to pray for the release of a 5-year-old boy being held hostage underground by a man accused of murdering a school bus driver.
3. The captive boy, reportedly an Autistic child named Ethan, has been separated from his parents since Tuesday afternoon.
4. Over 100 people gathered at Midland City Hall. Police are still negotiating with hostage-taker Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, as he holds the child captive in his underground bunker.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.