1. Residents of Midland City, Alabama gathered on Thursday night to pray for the release of a 5-year-old boy being held hostage underground by a man accused of murdering a school bus driver.
3. The captive boy, reportedly an Autistic child named Ethan, has been separated from his parents since Tuesday afternoon.
4. Over 100 people gathered at Midland City Hall. Police are still negotiating with hostage-taker Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, as he holds the child captive in his underground bunker.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.