1. In Midtown, people gathered outside a closed Starbucks for Wi-Fi.
2. A group huddles around a working power outlet inside Chase bank.
3. Desperate Koreatown residents plug in on the street.
4. Another closed Starbucks, another group of Internet addicts.
5. This forward-thinking guy brought a power strip to share.
6. Starbucks again! Everyone in the city has the same idea.
7. People guard their outlets at the Ace Hotel in Midtown.
8. Some gave up at Union Square, resorting to using pay phones.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.