5. Doolbaz told BuzzFeed News she began taking artsy photos of penises some two and a half years ago after she had a sudden ~burst~ of inspiration.
She wanted to make people laugh by taking something many see as dirty and making it funny — maybe even cute.
8. “I was once in a bidding war online with a bunch of people for a limited edition Fidel Castro doll, a one-of-a-kind collector’s item,” she said. “I eventually won, took all the clothes off, and threw the doll away.”
10. In 2014, Doolbaz released her first collection of dick pics, and in September she followed it up with a series titled “Dick-tators of History and Friends.”
16. “I don’t know what the future holds for my penis photography career,” Doolbaz conceded. For now, however, she’s selling various penis-themed merchandise on her website, Dicture Gallery, and is also working on a coffee table book.
18. Listen to an interview with Doolbaz on BuzzFeed’s Internet Explorer podcast:
19. And check out an interview she did with the New York Post:
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝