Chicken Teriyaki Meal Prep
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons water
½ tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon cornstarch
4 tablespoons honey
3 skinless chicken breasts
½ bell pepper, sliced
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup baby carrots
1 cup green beans, trimmed
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Sesame seeds, for garnish
Green onion, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400º F/200ºC.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together soy sauce, water, garlic, cornstarch, and honey. Allow sauce to begin bubbling and then stir until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
3. Spoon a little of the teriyaki sauce onto the center of a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Lay chicken on top of sauce. Lay bell pepper, broccoli, green beans, and carrots out on either side of the chicken.
4. Season vegetables and chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Coat everything well with teriyaki sauce.
5. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
6. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool. Slice chicken into strips.
7. Distribute chicken and vegetables evenly between 4 tupperware containers, separating vegetables for 4 different dishes, if desired.
8. Drizzle remaining sauce over chicken and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
*Refrigerate up to 4 days.