2. Yet some people took a more thoughtful approach about what the photos meant for celebrities, women, and anyone who’s ever taken a sexy snap with their phone.
3. Even some corners of the internet with a reputation for being a bit, er, perverse, came out to defend the celebrities from the invasive hack.
5. The rapid spread of the images seemed to be a clear violation of Twitter’s terms of service.
7. And a dialogue about consent began to emerge.
10. Bad Feminist writer Roxane Gay brought up the connection between the leaks and misogyny.
12. And some people just put it all into perspective with a little humor.
16. You’re not so bad, internet!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸