2. Yet some people took a more thoughtful approach about what the photos meant for celebrities, women, and anyone who’s ever taken a sexy snap with their phone.
3. Even some corners of the internet with a reputation for being a bit, er, perverse, came out to defend the celebrities from the invasive hack.
5. The rapid spread of the images seemed to be a clear violation of Twitter’s terms of service.
7. And a dialogue about consent began to emerge.
10. Bad Feminist writer Roxane Gay brought up the connection between the leaks and misogyny.
12. And some people just put it all into perspective with a little humor.
16. You’re not so bad, internet!
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱