Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
Servings: 6–8 (makes 40–50 nuggets)
3 carrots, peeled & cut into chunks
½ head cauliflower, broken up
1 head broccoli, broken up
2 cloves garlic, chopped
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1¾ cup plain bread crumbs
1. In a food processor, blend carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, egg, onion powder, salt, and pepper until combined.
2. Add 1¼ cup of bread crumbs and blend just until incorporated.
3. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form a small circular shaped “nugget.”
4. Place the remaining ½ cup of bread crumbs in a bowl and cover each nugget with the bread crumbs.
5. Either pan-fry with a small drizzle of oil over medium-high heat until both sides are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Or you can bake them on a piece of parchment paper at 400˚F/200˚C for 25 minutes, flipping after the first 15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.