1. Four years ago, nearly 2 million people flooded the National Mall to watch Barack Obama’s historic swearing-in ceremony.
4. Because it’s going to be cold.
8. And there’s other stuff going on!
10. Luckily, though, Obama’s bringing along a secret weapon.
11. And people are suddenly interested in the inauguration again!
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers really mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️