1. Four years ago, nearly 2 million people flooded the National Mall to watch Barack Obama’s historic swearing-in ceremony.
4. Because it’s going to be cold.
8. And there’s other stuff going on!
10. Luckily, though, Obama’s bringing along a secret weapon.
11. And people are suddenly interested in the inauguration again!
- At least five people were killed as intense flash floods swept through parts of Texas.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯