1. Four years ago, nearly 2 million people flooded the National Mall to watch Barack Obama’s historic swearing-in ceremony.
4. Because it’s going to be cold.
8. And there’s other stuff going on!
10. Luckily, though, Obama’s bringing along a secret weapon.
11. And people are suddenly interested in the inauguration again!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.