3. Sriracha Queso
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 bunch scallions, greens and whites separated, thinly sliced
16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in ½-inch cubes
1 cup whole milk
½ cup Sriracha
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Chips, for serving
1. In a medium sauce pot over medium heat, melt the butter. When the butter is melted, add the scallion whites (NOT the greens) and cook until soft, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
2. Turn the heat down to low and add velveeta, milk, Sriracha and garlic powder. Cook on low, whisking often, until everything is melted and combined into a thick queso, about 5 minutes. Add all but 1 tablespoon of the scallion greens, and mix everything together again.
3. Transfer the queso to a bowl and garnish with the remaining scallion greens. Serve immediately, with chips.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀