28. Microwave Chicken Penne Al Fresco
The chicken in this recipe is pre-cooked, but the pasta gets cooked in the microwave in a delicious mix of broth and tomatoes, then the cheese and chicken get stirred in at the end. Recipe here.
31. Toasted Nuts in the Microwave
Toasting nuts in a skillet is pretty labor-intensive, and they never seem to brown evenly. And using an oven is risky, because if you let them go a minute too long, they’re burnt and bitter. The microwave is an easy, foolproof alternative. Instructions here.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚