28. Microwave Chicken Penne Al Fresco
The chicken in this recipe is pre-cooked, but the pasta gets cooked in the microwave in a delicious mix of broth and tomatoes, then the cheese and chicken get stirred in at the end. Recipe here.
31. Toasted Nuts in the Microwave
Toasting nuts in a skillet is pretty labor-intensive, and they never seem to brown evenly. And using an oven is risky, because if you let them go a minute too long, they’re burnt and bitter. The microwave is an easy, foolproof alternative. Instructions here.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.