4. This Bloody Mary got cold and reached for a cheese blanket.
11. This Bloody Mary is always trying to one-up her friend.
After Thrillist caught wind of the Brewers Bloody Mary (#9, above), they challenged its creator, bartender Sarah Jayne Pickart, to outdo herself. And, she delivered. Garnishes are too plentiful to list here, but highlights include a triple decker fish sandwich—walleye, perch, and bluegill, which PIckart caught herself—a venison stick, and a bacon-wrapped jalpeño popper. Read more here.
12. This Bloody Mary is southern to the core.
There’s no better way to wake up than biscuits, booze, and some chicken and waffles for good measure.
13. This Bloody Mary knows how to shotgun.
Chug, chug, chug, chug.
20. This Bloody Mary is obviously from England.
The whole ‘beans on toast’ thing never quite made it on this side of the pond.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Seven opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Does Brexit really tell us anything about Trump? "The Brexit did not have a candidate — it was simply a policy choice."