4. This Bloody Mary got cold and reached for a cheese blanket.
11. This Bloody Mary is always trying to one-up her friend.
After Thrillist caught wind of the Brewers Bloody Mary (#9, above), they challenged its creator, bartender Sarah Jayne Pickart, to outdo herself. And, she delivered. Garnishes are too plentiful to list here, but highlights include a triple decker fish sandwich—walleye, perch, and bluegill, which PIckart caught herself—a venison stick, and a bacon-wrapped jalpeño popper. Read more here.
12. This Bloody Mary is southern to the core.
There’s no better way to wake up than biscuits, booze, and some chicken and waffles for good measure.
13. This Bloody Mary knows how to shotgun.
Chug, chug, chug, chug.
20. This Bloody Mary is obviously from England.
The whole ‘beans on toast’ thing never quite made it on this side of the pond.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 phones kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding📱🔥