16. Eggs Baked in Kale and Root Vegetable Mash
If you have any kind of leftover vegetable mash (even mashed potatoes would work), just heat it in a skillet with some kale, crack eggs on top, and bake. Breakfast for dinner never looked so good. Recipe here.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨