1. Make delicious, healthy(ish) soft serve out of frozen bananas and Nutella.
See? Super legit.
2. Churn heavy cream...
3. Turn rolled oats into gluten-free flour.
Full instructions here, but really you just dump 'em in there and go!
Immediately use said oat flour to make badass banana pancakes.
4. Grind meat!
You never ~really~ know what's in the ground meat they sell at the grocery store. Buy whole cuts of chuck, sirloin, or whatever you prefer, and grind it yourself! More instructions here.
Perfect for making whatever kind of burger you want, from scratch.
5. Turn cookies into cookie crumbs in a matter of seconds...
...and turn the cookie crumbs into the foundation of a beautiful, beautiful pie.
6. Whip up delicious mayonnaise that's way better than the store-bought kind...
...and free of the scary emulsifiers and preservatives that you find in most jars.
This is a condiment you can feel good about. I mean, in moderation.
Recipe: Ghee Mayo
7. Quickly shred lots of potatoes.
8. Equally important, you can thinly slice lots of potatoes...
...then fry them up to become lots of potato CHIPS.
9. Magically transform plain boiled yuca...
...into an actual DOUGH, with just a little bit of olive oil.
You can do lots of things with the dough. It makes an awesome grain-free pizza crust.
10. Grate carrots without losing the tips of your fingernails.
You thought raisins were bad? Try eating a carrot cake with surprise FINGERNAIL PIECES inside.
11. Transform a bag of plain old almonds...
...into dreamy almond butter you'll want to eat straight up with a spoon.
P.S. It works for pretty much any nut or seed.
12. Turn a sad can of chickpeas...
...into a wondrous bowl of hummus.
13. Make homemade pie crust without driving yourself CRAZY trying to "cut in the butter."
Like, WTF does that even mean?