1. A cauliflower pizza crust.
2. Perfect spaghetti squash.
3. A portobello "bun" to hold your favorite sandwich meats.
4. The easiest and most perfect roast chicken.
5. A big batch of roasted vegetables.
6. A basic frittata that you can fill with whatever you want.
7. A perfectly seared steak.
8. A quick, one-pan chicken dinner.
9. An egg "tortilla" wrap.
10. A simple zucchini noodle dish.
11. An egg breakfast that you can eat on the go.
Breakfast is a hectic time for a lot of people, and it kind of sucks not to be able to just grab a granola bar and go. For easier mornings, make a batch of egg "muffins" at the start of the week, then grab a couple for breakfast every day on your way out the door.