1. Don't just prep dinners on Sunday; prep breakfast and lunch for the week, too!
2. If you love oatmeal but want to change it up, turn leftover brown rice into a quick and filling breakfast porridge.
3. Break out the spiralizer and recreate your favorite pasta recipes with vegetable noodles.
4. Add fruit to lunch and dinner recipes to add healthy flavor.
5. Looking for a sweet, high-protein, real-food breakfast? Add cottage cheese to your pancakes.
Sure, you could add powdered protein to regular pancake batter, but lots of those powders contain added sugars and lots of other ingredients. Cottage cheese is just as high in protein and much more natural. These Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes fit the bill.