12. Grilled Tomato and Toasted Chili Cocktail
While you’re waiting for grilling season — seriously, are we there yet?! — you can sear the tomatoes in a cast-iron skillet or on a grill pan instead. This mezcal cocktail takes a little more work, but the result is so unique and worth it. Recipe here.
15. The Retox
The “master cleanse” involved drinking only a mixture of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup for days at time, and it sounds insane and awful. Adding bourbon to the mixture and drinking it at happy hour, though? I can get behind that. Recipe here.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂