4. Minty Grapefruit Salad
The recipe suggests serving the fruit salad with a sweet milk granita. It looks amazing, but won’t stay frozen for very long on your brunch table. So skip that part – or make it and eat it with leftovers after your guests have gone home.
7. Blueberry Pizza with Whipped Ricotta and Caramelized Shallots
Spreading peanut butter on a tortilla and topping it with strawberries and bananas is totally fine, but don’t call it a “breakfast pizza.” All pizzas, breakfast or not, must contain real pizza crust and actual cheese. Recipe here.
11. Tortilla Española
Traditionally, this dish (essentially a potato frittata) is made with peeled, thinly sliced potatoes. But Ferran Adrià, arguably the best chef in the world, thinks it’s easier to just use potato chips instead of doing all that work. Why argue? Recipe here.
12. Quinoa, Asparagus, and Strawberry Salad
They key to making a salad that will keep all day is not using too many leafy greens, which wilt soon after they’re dressed. Plus, this mix of fresh fruit, avocado, dried mango, walnuts and herbs is so much more exciting. Recipe here.
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️