1. Make a big batch of freezer-friendly breakfast sandwiches so that you’ll never have to be without one.
These classic English muffin breakfast sandwiches are easy to make in a big batch so you won’t have to do any work in the morning beyond heating (and EATING). Recipe here.
2. Transform oatmeal into muffins — they’re great on the go, and you can make them ahead of time.
Sure, you could take your regular oatmeal in a to-go cup, but these only require one hand, and you can make a big batch ahead of time. Also, they’re vegan and gluten-free. Recipe here.
3. Learn how to cook eggs every way.
Eggs are cheap and fast, but the same scramble on repeat can get a little tiresome. Master all the basic kinds of egg preparation and you can eat a different egg breakfast every day of the week! Recipes and instructions here.
4. Looking for a weekend breakfast to make with your kids? Try a “breakfast ring” with your favorite fillings.
Kids can help lay out triangles of uncooked crescent dough, then fill and form the “ring.” Recipe here.
5. Put coffee in your smoothie to kill two birds with one stone.
Sure, you could double-fist, but isn’t this so much more efficient? Also, coffee + banana = breakfast perfection. Recipe here.
6. Start any birthday celebration early in the morning with cake batter waffles.
To be clear, these should be eaten for breakfast in addition to whatever cake you’re eating later on. Double the fun, basically. Recipe here.
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲