For all of these recipes, use a super-ripe avocado and a big spoon.
You might want to chop things a little smaller than we did for some of these photos. Before you pile on any toppings, take a small scoop out of the middle of your avocado (bonus: eat that extra avocado immediately), then maybe even cross-hatch the flesh of the avocado with a paring knife. This will make the snacks easier to eat.
All recipes by Rebekah Peppler
1. Coconut Oil + Shredded Coconut + Macadamia Nuts + Mango
2. Tequila + Grapefruit + Jicama + Sugar
3. Tuna Salad + Cheddar + Chives
4. Black Beans + Queso Fresco + Scallion + Corn
5. Egg + Za'atar + Toast
6. Iceberg Lettuce + Bacon + Blue Cheese Dressing
7. Radish + Feta + Mint + Peas + Lime
8. Cilantro + Parsley + Chives + Sour Cream + Tortilla Chips
9. Lump Crabmeat + Chives + Olive Oil + Lemon
10. Soy Sauce + Rice Vinegar + Brown Rice + Sesame Seeds
11. Mango + Cilantro + Cayenne + Peanuts
12. Quinoa + Edamame + Parsley + Sea Salt
13. Tomato + Mozzarella + Basil + Balsamic
14. Hard-Boiled Egg + Dijon Mustard + Celery + Parsley
15. Carrot + Cumin + Lemon + Pistachios
16. Orange + Fish Sauce + Lime + Scallion + Peanuts
17. Cucumber + Sun-Dried Tomato + Olives
All recipes by Rebekah Peppler.