2. Easy Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki is a yogurt-based sauce that’s totally refreshing and way healthier than mayo. Make the gyro at home in the morning or the night before with pita, chicken — or any leftover meat you have — and veggies, and pack the tzatziki on the side. Recipe here.
5. Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Sandwich
Greek yogurt stands in for mayo in this lightened-up chicken salad. To make sure the bread doesn’t get soggy, you can pack the chicken salad in a tupperware and the roll in a baggie, then combine when you’re ready to eat. Recipe here.
6. Low-Carb Pesto and Turkey Cucumber Roll-Ups
In case you’re just not ~feeling~ bread one day. Recipe here.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.