One-Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken And Vegetables
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
2 chicken breasts
2 small broccoli crowns
4 medium red potatoes
¼ cup olive oil
2 teaspoons sea salt (or kosher salt)
2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
2 cloves garlic, crushed
⅓ cup parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Cut broccoli and potatoes into small pieces and place on either side of a sheet tray.
3. Place two whole chicken breasts in the middle of the sheet tray.
4. Drizzle the vegetables and chicken with olive oil.
5. In a small bowl, blend the salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika.
6. Evenly sprinkle the spice mixture over the veggies and both sides of the chicken. (TIP! Save any excess spice mix for next time.)
7. Lightly mix the veggies on the pan with your hands to coat with the spices.
8. Rub the top of the chicken breast with crushed garlic, then sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over the chicken and vegetables.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165ºF/75ºC.