Chicken Bacon Chipotle Balls
Here's a video showing you how to make them:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
¼ cup parsley, chopped
3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon pepper
7 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Chipotle sauce, to taste
1 tablespoon salt
Oil, to fry
Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. Preheat the oven 200ºC/400ºF.
2. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, both sides.
3. Bake the chicken breast for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. With two forks, shred the chicken.
5. Add the eggs, flour, parsley, bacon, powder garlic, powder onion, pepper, mozzarella cheese, chipotle sauce, and salt.
6. Mix to combine.
7. Preheat a pot of oil to 180˚C/350˚F.
8. Make small balls with the chicken mixture by rolling between your hands.
9. Coat the balls in bread crumbs.
10. Fry the balls until golden brown, about 2–3 minutes. Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil and sprinkle with salt.
11. Garnish with a sprinkle of parsley.