1. A classic, long-running yule log fire. Well-centered, with good crackle. The quintessential Christmas video.
2. Your standard yule log video, but with Christmas music and digital snow.
3. This one takes some creative liberties, featuring an entire Christmas tableaux instead of the traditional fireplace-only shot. The flashing lights will appeal to those who like their yule log with a little flair.
4. Another full-room shot, but this time we get a Bing Crosby radio Christmas special for the troops. Listen, and pretend it's 1944!
5. The Force Awakens was so good. So good. Spoiler alert: Darth Vader's helmet doesn't melt all the way, but you can give it a holiday spin with this fun yule log video.
6. Lil' Bub and Christmas: they go together like egg nog and brandy.
7. Nick Offerman sipping scotch in front of a roaring fireplace could become a new tradition — only time will tell.
8. This is one of the few fireplace videos on YouTube with 4K resolution. With the right screen, it's basically like staring into a real fire.
9. This playlist of classic, almost certainly unlicensed Christmas music is the real draw here. Frank Sinatra!
10. And here's a bunsen burner charring a single log. Perfect for anyone looking for a little chemical burn excitement over the holidays.
11. While a well-intentioned nod to the traditional form, this is truly a poorly-executed yule fire. Awful framing and just a sad fireplace in general. Perfect for anyone whose Christmas gift comes with an "it's the thought that counts" caveat.
12. This yuletide fire is, somehow, even worse than the one that preceded it. Just look at those awful graphics! That said, it does run for 8 hours straight. Great for folks planning to spend Christmas at the office.
13. And now, an a capella rendition of a Christmas song you've probably never heard.
Brendan Klinkenberg is a tech reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in San Francisco.
Contact Brendan Klinkenberg at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.