This post has been corrected to properly attribute phrasing that was copied from the Federal Register.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Some of these images are representations of the gift description provided by the Department of State and are not a picture of the actual gift received. All descriptions come from the Federal Register.
13. “One framed photograph of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II; one framed photograph of Prince Phillip from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.”
1. “Large gold medallion with the Royal seal in a green leather display box from Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.