This post has been corrected to properly attribute phrasing that was copied from the Federal Register.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Some of these images are representations of the gift description provided by the Department of State and are not a picture of the actual gift received. All descriptions come from the Federal Register.
13. “One framed photograph of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II; one framed photograph of Prince Phillip from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.”
1. “Large gold medallion with the Royal seal in a green leather display box from Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯