This post has been corrected to properly attribute phrasing that was copied from the Federal Register.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Some of these images are representations of the gift description provided by the Department of State and are not a picture of the actual gift received. All descriptions come from the Federal Register.
13. “One framed photograph of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II; one framed photograph of Prince Phillip from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.”
1. “Large gold medallion with the Royal seal in a green leather display box from Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀