Dear Bikers who participated in the 2 Million Biker ride into Washington DC on September 11th, I hope you had a good time! Just a few thoughts from a resident if you decide to do this again:
Probably not worth protesting:
2. Bring more shiny hand-made mobile memorials. Very nice.
They are swell.
3. Less ‘Free Pork.’
No one really wants to eat mystery meat out of the back of your truck and some people might see it as needlessly offensive to the “Million Muslim March.”
5. Less Confederate flags.
If you want 9/11 to be about remembrance and national unity and all that.
6. More Constitution tattoos.
7. Less making out in front of the White House and a Prius. It kind of hurts your message.
8. More hair longer than your wifes.
9. More bright neon purple bikes.
15. Everyone must ride with a “My other toy has a dick!” sticker.
But seriously, enough with the confederate flags.
16. “No!” (stomps feet)
17. And please, please knock this bro over next time.
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱