1. Although originally billed as a “Million Muslim March,” it turns out the “Million American March Against Fear” was a 9/11 truther event disguised as a gathering of Muslims.
2. Organizers were even forced to change the name after they received complaints.
3. There were not 1 million people in attendance.
5. So who was responsible for 9/11?
“Dick Cheney” and “Israelis.”
“Al Qaeda could not have done it without the help of some on the ‘inside.’”
“I would say the military industrial complex and secret shadow government were the main culprits.”
“…9/11 inside job.”
“The CIA and US military, dual citizen zionists in the US government, Mossad.”
“Follow the money and the power hungry.”
“George W. Bush.”
15. …as well as thousands of bikers for a “2 Million Biker Ride” counterprotest.
17. The police created a physical barrier between them and the bikers, who loudly revved their engines as they walked by. Approximately 30 people marched.
19. Hope it was worth it.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?