1. Although originally billed as a “Million Muslim March,” it turns out the “Million American March Against Fear” was a 9/11 truther event disguised as a gathering of Muslims.
2. Organizers were even forced to change the name after they received complaints.
3. There were not 1 million people in attendance.
5. So who was responsible for 9/11?
“Dick Cheney” and “Israelis.”
“Al Qaeda could not have done it without the help of some on the ‘inside.’”
“I would say the military industrial complex and secret shadow government were the main culprits.”
“…9/11 inside job.”
“The CIA and US military, dual citizen zionists in the US government, Mossad.”
“Follow the money and the power hungry.”
“George W. Bush.”
15. …as well as thousands of bikers for a “2 Million Biker Ride” counterprotest.
16. Once the group started marching, they were flanked on all sides by an army of policemen.
17. The police created a physical barrier between them and the bikers, who loudly revved their engines as they walked by. Approximately 30 people marched.
19. Hope it was worth it.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›