1. Although originally billed as a “Million Muslim March,” it turns out the “Million American March Against Fear” was a 9/11 truther event disguised as a gathering of Muslims.
3. There were not 1 million people in attendance.
5. So who was responsible for 9/11?
“Dick Cheney” and “Israelis.”
“Al Qaeda could not have done it without the help of some on the ‘inside.’”
“I would say the military industrial complex and secret shadow government were the main culprits.”
“…9/11 inside job.”
“The CIA and US military, dual citizen zionists in the US government, Mossad.”
“Follow the money and the power hungry.”
“George W. Bush.”
15. …as well as thousands of bikers for a “2 Million Biker Ride” counterprotest.
19. Hope it was worth it.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.