3. That’s right! She drops you right on the Ron Paul Wikipedia page.
4. And Libertarians online rejoyced!
5. The Libertarian sub-Reddit found that it worked for them.
And asked for Ron Paul to run somewhere between 2016 and 2028.
6. As did this guy who completely reset his 5S and then got the same answer.
8. Could this be because Ron Paul and the tech industry really see eye to eye on topics such as internet freedom?
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."