3. That’s right! She drops you right on the Ron Paul Wikipedia page.
4. And Libertarians online rejoyced!
5. The Libertarian sub-Reddit found that it worked for them.
And asked for Ron Paul to run somewhere between 2016 and 2028.
6. As did this guy who completely reset his 5S and then got the same answer.
8. Could this be because Ron Paul and the tech industry really see eye to eye on topics such as internet freedom?
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸