Courtney Stodden wore this lettuce bikini up to Capitol Hill last week.
Here is how the event was set up:
Here is the story of those awkward interactions.
3. ****hold it together****
6. “Hey Courtney, I have a question for you…”
“…what do you think our strategy should be on immigration?”
11. “I’ve never felt this way before.”
12. “Hey gurrrrlll…..”
“U spoil me.”
14. “OH GOD, WHICH ONE DO I WANT?!”
15. “Why thank you, Courtney.”
***just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs****
16. ***My girlfriend will probably see this on BuzzFeed***
After serving all the weiners, Stodden did some interviews…
…stood like this for a while….
And that is the story of Courtney Stodden on the Hill in a bikini.
— All photos by me.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸