Courtney Stodden wore this lettuce bikini up to Capitol Hill last week.
Here is how the event was set up:
Here is the story of those awkward interactions.
3. ****hold it together****
6. “Hey Courtney, I have a question for you…”
“…what do you think our strategy should be on immigration?”
11. “I’ve never felt this way before.”
12. “Hey gurrrrlll…..”
“U spoil me.”
14. “OH GOD, WHICH ONE DO I WANT?!”
15. “Why thank you, Courtney.”
***just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs*******just look at the hot dogs****
16. ***My girlfriend will probably see this on BuzzFeed***
After serving all the weiners, Stodden did some interviews…
…stood like this for a while….
And that is the story of Courtney Stodden on the Hill in a bikini.
— All photos by me.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.