5. During the interview Friday, Bush recalled introducing Russian President Vladimir Putin to his beloved Scottish terrier, Barney.
“As you know, our dear dog Barney, who had a special place in my heart — Putin dissed him and said, ‘You call it a dog?’” Bush said. “A year later, your mom and I go to visit and Vladimir says, ‘Would you like to meet my dog?’ Out bounds this huge hound, obviously much bigger than a Scottish terrier, and Putin looks at me and says, ‘Bigger, stronger and faster than Barney.’”
“Vladimir is a person who in many ways viewed America as an enemy. I tried, of course, to dispel him of that notion,” Bush told his daughter.
7. Bush is extremely humble about his artwork.
“I’m not a great artist…I don’t want people to think I’m a great artist,” he said.
9. The exhibit also contains a self-portrait and a rendition of his dad.
George W. Bush’s mother, Barbara Bush, however, said Friday that she will not allow her son to paint her.
“Absolutely not. Good as he is, it might look like me,” she said.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘