13. But it wasn’t fed up funders staging a mass protest…a representative from Kickstarter told BuzzFeed that the drop in pledges were due to the cancellation of only three large donations that didn’t meet their verification review.
15. In a statement to BuzzFeed, Zack laid out his thoughts on the recent funding plunge and the criticism he’s gotten about the change in his potato salad priorities:
“I don’t think that is a prevailing feeling. I DO believe that I made a few mistakes attempting to promote this city that I am so passionate about. I should have specified that I’m not getting anything in return for promoting various Columbus small businesses, I just love them so much I can’t stop talking about them. My goal is to make the biggest impact I can in my community and around the world. This may have started out as a little fun with potato salad, but it’s something different now. It’s an opportunity to make the world a better place. Those opportunities don’t come around every day.”
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.