1. Lyndon B. Johnson sings with his grandson and his dog Yuki:
2. Lyndon B. Johnson, his grandson, and Yuki swim in the White House swimming pool:
3. Richard Nixon’s dogs King Timahoe, Vicky, and Pasha look out of a White House window:
4. Bill Clinton takes his cat Socks for a walk:
5. Gerald Ford takes his dog Liberty for a walk with his wife at Camp David:
6. George W. Bush’s dog Barney begs for a belly rub on the White House lawn:
7. Ronald Reagan’s dog Lucky sits in his lap on Marine One:
8. Ronald Reagan goes for a run with Lucky and Margaret Thatcher:
9. Socks has some fun at the White House during Easter:
10. Amy Carter holds her cat Misty Malarky Ying Yang in the White House:
11. Nancy and Ronald Reagan get ready for their excited dog Rex to greet them as they disembark Marine One:
12. Amy Carter and Misty Malarky Ying Yang pose for a photo:
13. Gerald Ford’s daughter takes a quick moment to pose with their family’s cat at the White House:
14. Amy Carter pets her dog New Grits on the White House steps:
15. Gerald Ford’s dog Liberty and her puppies at the White House:
16. Liberty poses in front of the White House:
17. Buddy gives Bill Clinton a tennis ball while he golfs:
18. Socks hangs out in the Oval Office:
19. The Kennedy family dogs pose for a picture while just hanging out:
20. Harry Truman’s dog Feller looking… sad.
21. Buddy goes for a swim in the White House fountain:
22. George W. Bush’s cat India looks around a corner:
23. Socks licks a White House gingerbread house:
25. Buddy attempts to retrieve a tennis ball from a White House swimming pool:
40. George Bush and Barney share a moment on the White House lawn:
41. Richard Nixon presenting Pasha to David Lupi, the poster child of the National Hearing and Speech Foundation:
All photos via The National Archives unless otherwise cited.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎