1. Donald Trump announced this week he would skip Thursday’s GOP debate and instead hold an event to raise money for wounded veterans. Trump tweeted out a link to a donation site on Thursday:
2. The link takes you to his site:
3. But wait, who is pictured in the background?
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝