1. Donald Trump announced this week he would skip Thursday’s GOP debate and instead hold an event to raise money for wounded veterans. Trump tweeted out a link to a donation site on Thursday:
2. The link takes you to his site:
3. But wait, who is pictured in the background?
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪