2. Portions of Democratic Rep. Cheri Bustos’ page were removed that focused on her time as city council member, noting she supported water and sewer rate hikes. A removed section also noted criticism Bustos had received for voting for a $624,000 parkway.
1. A section from Democratic Rep. Mike McIntyre’s page was removed noting he voted against the repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell” and voted for the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act, which contains the infamous “forcible rape” exception.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬