1. October 2008 in Pennsylvania: “A little bit of rain never hurt anybody”
“A little bit of rain never hurt anybody. Although I’ve got to say that I saw Ed Rendell backstage and his teeth were chattering. This is an unbelievable crowd for this kind of weather. Thank you so much”
2. July 2012 in Virginia: These are some diehard political folks here, not letting a little rain chase us away.
3. September 2008 in Virginia
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️