1. October 2008 in Pennsylvania: “A little bit of rain never hurt anybody”
“A little bit of rain never hurt anybody. Although I’ve got to say that I saw Ed Rendell backstage and his teeth were chattering. This is an unbelievable crowd for this kind of weather. Thank you so much”
2. July 2012 in Virginia: These are some diehard political folks here, not letting a little rain chase us away.
3. September 2008 in Virginia
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪