1. October 2008 in Pennsylvania: “A little bit of rain never hurt anybody”
“A little bit of rain never hurt anybody. Although I’ve got to say that I saw Ed Rendell backstage and his teeth were chattering. This is an unbelievable crowd for this kind of weather. Thank you so much”
2. July 2012 in Virginia: These are some diehard political folks here, not letting a little rain chase us away.
3. September 2008 in Virginia
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝