1. October 2008 in Pennsylvania: “A little bit of rain never hurt anybody”
“A little bit of rain never hurt anybody. Although I’ve got to say that I saw Ed Rendell backstage and his teeth were chattering. This is an unbelievable crowd for this kind of weather. Thank you so much”
2. July 2012 in Virginia: These are some diehard political folks here, not letting a little rain chase us away.
3. September 2008 in Virginia
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- The Supreme Court has ruled that UK Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻