1. October 2008 in Pennsylvania: “A little bit of rain never hurt anybody”
“A little bit of rain never hurt anybody. Although I’ve got to say that I saw Ed Rendell backstage and his teeth were chattering. This is an unbelievable crowd for this kind of weather. Thank you so much”
2. July 2012 in Virginia: These are some diehard political folks here, not letting a little rain chase us away.
3. September 2008 in Virginia
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.