3. He wrote a political novel whose contents included transvestite prostitutes and a damaging memoir by a candidate’s ex-wife.
8. He wrote a book about traveling Europe in a vintage Mustang with someone else’s girlfriend. Stevens went to 30 restaurants in 30 days.
13. He wrote a book about his journey on the Chinese-Afghanistan border, the ancient silk road, in which he retraced the 1934 journey described of classic travel-writer Peter Fleming in “News from Tartary”.
16. He wrote a book called “The Big Enchilada” about George Bush’s Presidential campaign.
18. Warner Brothers bought his novel Scorched Earth. He also wanted to travel the length of the Nile River.
23. He worked as a strategist and ad man on Bob Dole’s 1996 Presidential campaign
32. He starred in a series of Dos Equis commercials.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.