3. He wrote a political novel whose contents included transvestite prostitutes and a damaging memoir by a candidate’s ex-wife.
8. He wrote a book about traveling Europe in a vintage Mustang with someone else’s girlfriend. Stevens went to 30 restaurants in 30 days.
13. He wrote a book about his journey on the Chinese-Afghanistan border, the ancient silk road, in which he retraced the 1934 journey described of classic travel-writer Peter Fleming in “News from Tartary”.
16. He wrote a book called “The Big Enchilada” about George Bush’s Presidential campaign.
18. Warner Brothers bought his novel Scorched Earth. He also wanted to travel the length of the Nile River.
23. He worked as a strategist and ad man on Bob Dole’s 1996 Presidential campaign
32. He starred in a series of Dos Equis commercials.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.