3. He wrote a political novel whose contents included transvestite prostitutes and a damaging memoir by a candidate’s ex-wife.
8. He wrote a book about traveling Europe in a vintage Mustang with someone else’s girlfriend. Stevens went to 30 restaurants in 30 days.
13. He wrote a book about his journey on the Chinese-Afghanistan border, the ancient silk road, in which he retraced the 1934 journey described of classic travel-writer Peter Fleming in “News from Tartary”.
16. He wrote a book called “The Big Enchilada” about George Bush’s Presidential campaign.
18. Warner Brothers bought his novel Scorched Earth. He also wanted to travel the length of the Nile River.
23. He worked as a strategist and ad man on Bob Dole’s 1996 Presidential campaign
32. He starred in a series of Dos Equis commercials.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸