Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
Here's a video showing you how to make them:
2 ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
½ cup, plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup flour
¼ cup, plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
⅛ teaspoon salt
½ cup smooth peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a bowl, use a fork to mash the bananas. Add the sugar, ½ cup of butter, and vanilla, and whisk until combined. Add the flour, salt, and cocoa powder, and whisk until fully incorporated.
3. Use the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter to grease a 9x9-inch baking tray.
4. Use the remaining 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to dust every side of the baking tray.
5. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
6. Use a spoon to add dollops of peanut butter on top of the batter. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until center no longer jiggles when pan is shaken.
8. Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting.