Pasta is great any night of the week. But you need to make this pesto penne pasta immediately! Best of all, it's SO EASY!
Easy One-Pan Garlic Chicken Pesto Pasta
Here's what you will need for four servings:
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 2 chicken breasts, sliced into ½-inch strips
* 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
* ½ tablespoon kosher salt
* ½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
* ¾ cup heavy cream
* ½ grated parmesan cheese
* ¼ cup pesto
* 3 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
* ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
* Parmesan cheese to garnish
* Chopped basil to garnish
Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned.
Then, mix in the heavy cream, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined.
Next, bring to a boil and cook until the sauce has reduced, about five to seven minutes.
Toss in the pasta and cherry tomatoes, stirring until evenly coated. Remove from heat. To serve, sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil on top!
Get the BuzzFeed Video app here.