1. 3-Ingredient Dinners
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make all of them:
3. Mac & Cheese
5 cups milk
1 lb dry elbow macaroni
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large pot, bring the milk to a boil.
2. Add the pasta and stir constantly until the pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat, then add the cheddar.
4. Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated.
4. Chili-Glazed Salmon
3 4-ounce salmon fillets
½ cup sweet chili sauce
¼ cup chopped scallions
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. In a bowl, mix together the salmon, chili sauce, and the scallions.
3. Place the fillets on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spoon any leftover sauce on top of the salmon.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked but still tender.
5. Cajun BBQ Ribs
1/2 rack baby back ribs
3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
1 cup BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 250°F/120°C.
2. Rub the Cajun seasoning evenly over the top and bottom of the ribs.
3. Bake for 2 hours, until ribs are tender.
4. Increase oven temperature to 500°F/260°C.
5. Brush the BBQ sauce evenly over the top and the sides.
6. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
7. Serve with the extra BBQ sauce!
6. Teriyaki Chicken
2 pounds chicken thighs, sliced into chunks
1 cup soy sauce
½ cup brown sugar
1. Sear the chicken thighs evenly in a pan, then flip.
2. Add the soy sauce and brown sugar, stirring and bringing to a boil.
3. Stir until the sauce has reduced and evenly glazes the chicken.
4. Serve with rice, if desired!