Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4-6 teaspoons salt
4-6 teaspoons pepper
4-6 teaspoons garlic powder
4 tablespoons canola oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ medium white onion, finely chopped
2 cups heavy cream
½ cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup parsley, chopped
10-12 cooked lasagna noodles
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise and sprinkle 1 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly on both sides of each chicken breast.
3. Heat oil in a large pan over high heat, then sear the chicken for about 1 minute per side. It will continue to cook through in the oven later on.
In the residual oil (drain some if necessary), toss in the garlic and onions, stirring constantly until the mixture has started to brown.
4. Pour in the cream, stirring until it starts to boil, then add the Parmesan and parsley.
5. Cook for 1 additional minute, then remove from heat.
6. In a 9x13 rectangular baking pan, spread about a quarter of the cream mixture on the bottom.
7. Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce, then spread about half of the remaining cream mixture on top.
8. Place enough chicken breasts to cover the sauce, then sprinkle with half of the mozzarella, followed by half of the bacon and half of the parsley.
9. Repeat the layers once more, starting with noodles, sauce, chicken, bacon, parsley, and mozzarella.
10. Bake for about 25 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown.
11. Cool for about 15 minutes, slice, and serve!