Giant Peanut Butter Cup
Watch the recipe video here:
4 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
2 cups creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
½ cup butter, softened
1. In a small bowl, place 2 cups of chocolate chips.
2. Melt in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
3. Pour melted chocolate into a 10-inch tart pan, making sure to coat the entire pan, including all sides.
4. Refrigerate until set.
5. In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and softened butter and mix until smooth.
6. Pour the peanut butter into the tart pan and smooth the surface.
7. Melt 2 more cups of chocolate and pour over the peanut butter.
8. Smooth out the chocolate, making sure it covers the entire surface.
9. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
10. Slice and enjoy!