Baked Avocado Eggs 4 Ways
Here's a video showing you how to make them:
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Cherry tomatoes, quartered
Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
3. Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
4. Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
6. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and enjoy!