Chicken Parm Lasagna
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
3 chicken breasts
2 cups Italian bread crumbs
1 cup flour
24 ounces marinara sauce
15 ounces ricotta
8 lasagna noodles
2 cups mozzarella
2 cups parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Cut chicken breasts in half widthwise (pound thin if necessary) and season with salt and pepper.
4. Coat the chicken in flour, egg, and finally in bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet and fry the chicken on both sides until brown (about 4 minutes each side). Set aside.
6. In a bowl, whisk one egg into the ricotta, then set aside.
7. In a casserole dish, spread ⅓ of the jar of marinara on the bottom, top with lasagna noodle overlapping with each noodle.
8. Spread half of the ricotta mixture on top of the noodles and layer with chicken.
9. Top the chicken with ½ cup of mozzarella and a ½ cup of parmesan.
10. Continue layering in the same order and top with remaining cheeses.
11. Cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes uncovering the lasagna for the last 10 minutes of baking.
12. Sprinkle with fresh basil and enjoy!