1. Banana Bread Bottom Cheesecake
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
Banana Bread Layer
4 bananas (as ripe as possible)
4 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
32 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon gelatin powder
Caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add in the oil, egg, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Pour the banana bread batter into a greased springform pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is set.
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Microwave the milk until hot for about 2 minutes, and add in the gelatin powder.
- Quickly stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the cream cheese and whisk again until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the baked banana bread and cool for 3 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with caramel and enjoy!