2. Stewart joked as he played clips of CNN segments, in which news anchors showed “little fake airplanes, big fake airplanes, no airplane detail left unspoken.”
3. “YOU’RE TELLING THEM WHAT A PLANE LOOKS LIKE?”
4. In one clip, Stewart shows CNN hosts discussing the possibility that the plane was swallowed by a black hole or the Bermuda Triangle. One person even asked if the story of Malaysia Flight 370 could be “like the movie Lost.”
5. Luckily somebody shot that theory down pretty quickly…
6. One anchor even suggested that investigators use a credible psychic who specializes in missing persons. “It sounds incredible, but it has been used before,” said CNN.
“Yeah, while we’re at it why not use that Octopus that always predicts the World Cup victor?” Stewart asked.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝