2. Stewart joked as he played clips of CNN segments, in which news anchors showed “little fake airplanes, big fake airplanes, no airplane detail left unspoken.”
3. “YOU’RE TELLING THEM WHAT A PLANE LOOKS LIKE?”
4. In one clip, Stewart shows CNN hosts discussing the possibility that the plane was swallowed by a black hole or the Bermuda Triangle. One person even asked if the story of Malaysia Flight 370 could be “like the movie Lost.”
5. Luckily somebody shot that theory down pretty quickly…
6. One anchor even suggested that investigators use a credible psychic who specializes in missing persons. “It sounds incredible, but it has been used before,” said CNN.
“Yeah, while we’re at it why not use that Octopus that always predicts the World Cup victor?” Stewart asked.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.