1. Stuff it inside your meatballs.
2. Conceal it among layers of griddled ham, apples and french toast.
3. Tuck it into a crepe and cover it with an egg.
4. Bake it into your PIE CRUST.
5. Use it as your gluten-free breadcrumb.
Long live cheese-as-breadcrumb. Recipe for Parmesan baked zucchini here.
6. Hide it in a loaf of bread.
7. Stuff it into peppers.
8. Nestle it under a delicious mess of apples and oats.
9. Disguise it as "seasoning" for vegetables.
10. Turn it into soup.
11. Pretend it's a salad.
12. OR JUST FRY IT.
13. Conceal it in a blanket of tortilla chips.
It's mostly chips. Recipe for BBQ chicken nachos here.