1. So if you missed it, Donald Trump had to cancel a rally in Chicago Friday after protesters clashed with his supporters.
The rally was scheduled to take place at the University of Illinois at Chicago Pavilion but lots of protesters turned up and several fights were seen unfolding on live television footage.
An activist is removed by police before the rally was canceled.
3. Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., had something to say about the protesters on Twitter.
5. He claimed students didn’t even know why they were protesting.
He also retweeted former GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich who compared the protesters to fascists.
6. But singer John Legend wasn’t having any of it.
The Grammy winner had a pretty simple explanation for Trump Jr.
8. And people were pretty pleased with the simple
11. And of course Chrissy Teigen had her husband’s back.
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.