1. As you may have heard yesterday, myHermes left a guy’s parcel on the roof with a note explaining where it was.
2. Well, now BuzzFeed reader Debbie Standen, a PR consultant from Hampton, has sent us this.
3. Standen tells BuzzFeed:
The parcel was shoved in a bush in our front garden. Good job it wasn’t a new iPod or something like that.
They left this card in the main entrance hall rather than our private letterbox, alerting my other 13 neighbours of the whereabouts of the delivery. Luckily enough, I have very honest neighbours!
[My husband and I] were annoyed, so we tried to call them but couldn’t get through. We cut our losses and – as we were lucky to have received the goods in one piece – decided to see the funny side and put the photo on Facebook.
4. Here is the bush in question.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃