2. No, really. Poor Benjamin Ward.
4. It’s amazing what a Twitterstorm can do.
8. The company sent the courier back to Ward’s house.
9. Could’ve been worse, of course. At least it wasn’t the pizza delivery man.
It turns out the roof isn’t the only place these guys have dropped parcels off.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people allowed aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›