2. No, really. Poor Benjamin Ward.
4. It’s amazing what a Twitterstorm can do.
8. The company sent the courier back to Ward’s house.
9. Could’ve been worse, of course. At least it wasn’t the pizza delivery man.
It turns out the roof isn’t the only place these guys have dropped parcels off.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›