2. No, really. Poor Benjamin Ward.
4. It’s amazing what a Twitterstorm can do.
8. The company sent the courier back to Ward’s house.
9. Could’ve been worse, of course. At least it wasn’t the pizza delivery man.
It turns out the roof isn’t the only place these guys have dropped parcels off.
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›