2. She also rocked a knitted chair cozy reading “Occupy Grandparents: Pay It Forward.”
And a hat reading “Stop XL,” which is most likely a reference to opposition for the Keystone XL pipeline. Like any yarn-bomber worth their salt, the protestor made sure to cover every surface at her disposal with knitting.
H/T Jennifer Bendery.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.