1. Wiz Khalifa was arrested for marijuana possession Sunday morning and promptly shared a jail selfie, because of course he did.
3. He was stopped at a Texas airport when officials discovered a “green leafy substance” during a TSA check, TMZ reported.
4. He made a hashtag calling for his release. People used it.
5. He had marijuana-related run-ins with the law twice in 2012, in Tennessee and North Carolina.
6. He took the free time to update fans on his current situation.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.